E-Reg - Motor Vehicle Registrations

This service is for vehicle renewals only.  Contact the Town Clerk's office for instructions on renewing vehicles that expired more than 11 months ago and for vehicles you are registering for the first time.  Our contact information is on the left of this screen.


  • Your registration and decals will be sent via mail to the address listed on your current registration. If your address has changed since your last registration, your registration and decals may be sent to the wrong address or returned to the municipal office.

  • If your current legal address or the legal address of your business is no longer Wilton, NH, visit Pay.EB2Gov.com and select your Town/City from the drop-down list.

  • Registrations are not valid until you receive and sign them.

**New and transfer registrations cannot be completed online.** ?

To register a new vehicle or transfer your existing plates, please contact your municipality.