DO NOT use E-Reg if you have a change of address that has not already been reported to the DMV and you have not proven residency to the Town Clerk's office. You must come into the Town Clerk's office to complete your registration renewal and report your address change.

Please note: If you pay via credit card, the processing of your transaction will be delayed because we must wait until the card has processed with the bank. This could take 3-5 days. Therefore, if your registration is expiring, or if your dog remains unlicensed, please do NOT pay via credit card. Instead, pay via electronic check so that we can process your request immediately.


  • Registrations are not valid until you receive and sign them. Please allow time for processing and mailing.

  • If your address has changed since your last registration, your documents may be sent to the wrong address or returned to the municipal office. ?

**New and transfer registrations cannot be completed online.** ?